Welcome to the COVID-19 Safety Training Series for Essential Cannabis Workforce. Employees and Job Applicants who take this training learn how to apply CDC and State Department Guidelines to the dispensary, lab, grow, and curbside settings during the COVID19 pandemic. This series is made up of mini topics produced by trainers and educators in safety, health, and business. Each course is approximately 10-15 minutes in length. New mini courses are added to this series at no new cost to the student.
Employers, Employees, Patients, and Consumers are encouraged to take this safety and health series in an effort to stay updated and educated around the recent spreading of the corona virus. This material can be applied to any disease outbreak and can be used in any state or country where cannabis is sold.
- Increase awareness around the COVID19 Pandemic
- Keep workforce safe and healthy through a series of applicable guidelines and resources
- Educate workforce and consumers around how to stay safe and healthy
- Provide a touch point for how to apply the CDC and state department information to the cannabis industry
- Provide important talking points for employers to highlight and expand upon with further training and procedural education and employee customer service role playing
- Provide expertise for the cannabis industry by knowledgeable seasoned cannabis industry educators, safety, medical, and business experts who work in the field
NOTE: If you have recently purchased the Core Compliance Training, this course is free at no charge with one year access to the updated curriculum.
The Cannabis Training Center is a workforce solution for professionals working in regulated cannabis and hemp marketplaces. Our educators offers state specific regulatory and safety curriculum needed for individuals to develop their skill-set by becoming 5 STAR alumni. We empower students to have a greater understanding of how the industry works and how they can participate in risk management by way of breaking the stigma through education.